Ministry of Agriculture
Other Government & Industry Financial Programs
- AgriStability Program - replaces the coverage previously provided under the Canadian Agricultural Income Stabilization (CAIS) program.
- AgriInvest - replaces the coverage previously provided under the Canadian Agricultural Income Stabilization (CAIS) program.
- Agricultural Policy Framework: Composed of five elements: Business Risk Management, Food Safety and Food Quality, Science and Innovation, and Environment Renewal.
- BCMAL Partnership Programs
- BC Sharing Program
- British Columbia Farm Distress Operating Loan Guarantee
- British Columbia Production Insurance
- Buy BC Program
- Investment Agriculture Foundation of BC: Invests federal and provincial funds in innovative projects for the benefit of British Columbia's agriculture and agri-foods industry. A number of funding programs are accessible. IAF investments assist the industry to innovate, seize new opportunities, and deal with emerging issues and changing market conditions. Funding is not available for farm/business start-up or expansion.
* The Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view PDF files. This program may be downloaded free of charge from the ADOBE web site (www.adobe.com)